Each year we develop a Draft Annual Business Plan guided by our overall planning framework (Long Term Financial Plan (LTFP)) which sets strategic directions over the medium and long term and converts these into annual actions and outcomes.
In April each year we invite residents, ratepayers and businesses to take a look at our Draft Annual Business Plan and provide feedback on our suggested annual actions and outcomes.
Our Draft Annual Business Plan 2022/23 will be available for community comment on Tuesday 12 April 2022 and comments on the Draft Plan will be due at 5pm on Friday 6 May 2022.
All community submissions will be considered by Council's Corporate Services Committee and Council in May and June 2022 as we refine our Annual Business Plan for the year ahead.
Community Consultation - have your say!
Between the 12 April and 6 May 2022, there will be a range of ways that you can find out more about the Draft Annual Business Plan 2022/23 and have your say:
- Online via this project page on Your Say Charles Sturt.
- Online via the City of Charles Sturt website.
- Via Council's social media channels.
- In person at our libraries and community centres.
- In person by making a verbal submission (deputation) at the Council Meeting to be held on Tuesday 26 April 2022 at 7.15pm in the Council Chamber, 72 Woodville Road, Woodville (this could be subject to change if Covid-19 restrictions apply).
- In person by attending our Community Drop-in Event on Monday 2 May 2022, between 4.30pm and 6.00pm, at the Civic Centre, 72 Woodville Road, Woodville, at which time you will be able to speak informally with key Council staff, and Elected Members who may be in attendance.
- Lodge a written submission by email, post or hand deliver.
More updates and information will follow in coming months
Stay in touch with this project by clicking the "+ Follow" button at the top of this page.
Have questions or want to learn more about the Annual Business Plan, contact us below:
|Name||Georgina House, Community Engagement Coordinator|
|Name||Annette Martin, Manager Financial Services|