Have your say on our Fleet Services AMP
Council has prepared a Draft Fleet Services Asset Management Plan (AMP) and community comment on this Draft Plan is now invited. Comments received will be considered in the finalisation of the AMP.
Community comment on the Draft Fleet Services AMP will be open from 9.00am, Wednesday 25 March, 2020 until 5.00pm, Friday 24 April, 2020.
The City of Charles Sturt provides a fleet of plant, equipment and vehicles to enable the delivery of services to our community. The Fleet Services asset class consists of heavy, light and minor consumable plant.
The Fleet Services Asset Management Plan is an important document with the key objectives to:
- Outline the context for strategic asset management planning of the City of Charles Sturt’s fleet assets;
- Apply the Asset Management Framework to the Council’s fleet asset portfolio;
- Effectively manage the Council’s financial investment in fleet assets;
- Ensure community requirements and expectations are translated into services through the application of appropriate service levels;
- Facilitate and demonstrate strategic asset management and the implementation of whole of life strategies to the fleet portfolio;
- Effectively manage the risks associated with the fleet portfolio; and
- Use a set of specific goals and objectives to guide the development and implementation of strategies for management of Council’s fleet assets.
The 2020 Fleet Services Asset Management Plan (AMP) is a revision of the adopted 2019 Fleet Services Asset Management Plan.
How can I view the Draft AMP?
For information on the Draft AMP:
- View the draft AMP online.
- View the draft DPA at the Civic Centre, 72 Woodville Road, Woodville, from 8.30am to 5.00pm, Monday to Friday.
How can I comment on the Draft AMP?
Written submission must be received by Council no later than 5.00pm, Friday 24 April, 2020.
Submissions can be submitted in one of three ways:
- Online by completing the Submission Form below; or
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org and clearly mark as 'Draft Fleet Services AMP - Submission' ; or
- Post to the Chief Executive Officer, City of Charles Sturt, PO Box 1, Woodville SA 5011and clearly mark as 'Draft Fleet Services AMP - Submission'.
All submissions will be public documents and may be made available for viewing at the end of the consultation period.
What will happen next?
Council will consider all submissions and may recommend changes to the Draft AMP. The AMP will then be endorsed by Council.