Annual Business Plan
In April and May 2020 we invited residents, ratepayers and businesses to take a look at our draft Annual Business Plan 2020/21 and provide feedback by Friday 8 May 2020. At that time we indicated that we would continue to monitor the impacts COVID-19 is having on our local community and economy and, together with your comments on the Draft Plan, we would work to refine the Annual Business Plan for the year ahead.
During June and July 2020 Council reviewed the Draft Plan, and on Monday 10 August 2020 Council endorsed the Annual Business Plan and Budget for 2020/21.
Each year we develop a Draft Annual Business Plan guided by our overall planning framework (Long Term Financial Plan (LTFP)) which sets strategic directions over the medium and long term and converts these into annual actions and outcomes.
Our Draft Annual Business Plan 2020/21 was open for community comment from Wednesday 15 April until Friday 8 May 2020. A range of ways were available for our community to find out more and have a say:
- View the Draft Annual Business Plan online.
- Ask a Question online.
- Submit a Written Submission online.
- Submit a Written Submission by email addressed to Brenda Julian at firstname.lastname@example.org and include the subject heading "Written Submission on Draft Annual Business Plan 2020/21".
- Submit a Written Submission by post addressed to the CEO, City of Charles Sturt, PO Box 1, Woodville SA 5011, Attention Ms Brenda Julian and include the subject heading "Written Submission on Draft Annual Business Plan 2020/21"
- Request a Deputation to Council for the Council Meeting to be held on Monday 27 April 2020 at 7.00pm. Your deputation will be conducted via a Zoom Webinar and you will be provided with a unique link to join on the night (refer to Deputation Request information on the CCS Website).