What’s on at Council on Monday 13 February 2017
The next Council meeting will be held on Monday 13 February, 7pm in the Civic Centre Council Chambers, 72 Woodville Rd.
Petitions will be received regarding the removal of a tree in Charles Sturt Avenue Grange.
Some of the business items being considered at the meeting are:
- Recruitment of independent members of the Development Assessment Panel
- Local Government Association Ordinary General Meeting
- Code of practice for public access to Council and Committee Meetings
- Green industries grant agreement
Discretionary Ward Allowance applications will be considered for:
- 1st Kilkenny Scout Group
- Clubhouse SA
- Woodville District Baseball Club
- Sister Gallery
- Beverley Neighbourhood Watch
Minutes will be received from the following committee meetings:
- Corporate Services Committee
Community members are invited to attend Council and listen to Council members deliberations from the gallery.
The full Council Agenda and minutes from past meetings are provided here on Councils website.