A report to Council was presented on Monday 13 September providing details of the feedback received from the community during the Shape the Future of Henley Beach Library consultation process in July and August 2017.
The majority of people who engaged with Council would like to see the library to remain in its current location.
Council resolved to adopt the recommendations in the report as follows:
1. That the report be received and noted.
2. That the Henley Beach Library remains in its current location and that no
further investigations be undertaken into its potential relocation.
3. That further community engagement is undertaken to explore
opportunities and development of strategies to increase utilisation of
Henley Beach Library.
4. That those who made submissions/deputations be formally advised of
5. That the Henley RSL be formally advised of Council’s decision.The full report can be read here.